About Our Physician
We provide the highest standard of care to our patients. With years of experience practicing conservative orthopedics, we are renowned for our skill in the non-surgical diagnosis and treatment of a wide variety of neuromusculoskeletal conditions and disorders. We are always ready to provide expertise, experience, and compassion to each and every one of our patients.
Dr. Floyd W. Larcher
- Board Certified Chiropractic Orthopedist (DABCO)
- Fellow, Academy of Chiropractic Orthopedists (FACO)
- Fellow, International College of Chiropractors (FICC)
- Elected and served as President of the American Board of Chiropractic Orthopedists (ABCO)
- Elected and served as President of the Council on Chiropractic Orthopedics (CCO)
- Elected and served as Vice President of the Council on Chiropractic Specialties (CCS)
- Chiropractic Orthopedist Of The Year, American College of Chiropractic Orthopedists (ACCO)
- Chief Examiner, National Board of Chiropractic Examiners (NBCE)
- Examiner, Board of Chiropractic Examiners-State of California
- Independent Medical Examiner (IME), Appointed by the State of California
- Qualified Medical Examiner (QME), Certified by the California Division of Workers Compensation
- Acted as Agreed Medical Examiner (AME) on multiple occasions
- Co-Author, Handbook of Disability Evaluation
- Editor of Ortho Briefs
- Post Graduate Faculty at Southern California University of Health Sciences and National University of Health Sciences instructing in Impairment Rating, Disability Evaluation, and Orthopedics
- Expert Witness Status before the California State Senate, multiple Workers Compensation Appeals Boards, offices of Attorney Generals, District Attorneys, and Superior Courts in matters involving workers compensation, personal injury, criminal matters, and medical malpractice in multiple states.
- Conducted over 10,000 specialty examinations/evaluations in multiple venues and jurisdictions on behalf of insurance companies, claim's managers, third-party administrators, applicant/plaintiff and defense attorneys, and various court systems. These have included Independent Medical Examinations, Agreed Medical Examinations, Disability Evaluations, Permanent Partial Disability Ratings, and Impairment Ratings in addition to Consultation Evaluations on behalf of referring physicians.
B.S., Psychology, Arizona State University
B.S., Human Biology, Southern California University of Health Sciences
M.S., Biomechanical Trauma, Lynn University/University of Miami School of Medicine
D.C., Doctor of Chiropractic, Southern California University of Health Sciences (Summa Cum Laude)